Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1 week and 2 days left!!

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe that there is so little time until I meet our baby girl! I am so stressed with trying to get things ready. I think that I pretty much have everything ready but just can't seem to feel prepared! Maybe thats a natural feeling!? I have a lot of other things stressing me out lately too and on top of that I can't breath and everything I'm able to take is NOT helping! I am starting to feel more and more contractions, feeling a little one as we speak but they aren't close enough together or strong enough yet....Hopefully soon! I think once she's here I'll have a little less stress and I know it will bring tons of JOY into our home! Mommy and Daddy are so excited to meet you Skylee! We love you already!!

I'll update everyone after my next appointment on WED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment