Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 weeks and counting!


Time has def. flown by except these last couple of weeks seem to be going by really slow! I am getting more and more uncomfortable which I know is to be expected :) Her movements are more noticeable and hurt a little more when she hangs out in my ribs, which she likes to do often :). She is def. growing like crazy and I can tell. The last ultrasound said that she weighed 6 lbs and 1 oz, and she still has a "gifted" head so our midwife like to put it! I am hoping since she is so big and measuring 2 weeks further along that she'll decide to come early! We'll see :) Another thing about the ultrasound that was incredibly cute is that our baby has hair!! And little fat rolls :) Its amazing what you can see on ultrasounds!! My next appointment is next wed. the 27th and then every week after that! I can't believe she is almost here! We are very excited to meet her!! The pic is of me at 34 weeks :)

1 comment: