Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New House









The first pic is a weird little space with a door and window thats above our living room with no stairs leading to it, we have to use a ladder to get to it.CREEPY!
The next few pics are of our living room!

So a lot of people have been wondering what our new house looks like so I decided to post some pictures on here so everyone can see! I left the baby's room out becuase we aren't quite finished with it but I promise I'll put some up when its done :). We are really happy in our new home and even though our upstairs neighbors were really nice, its extremely nice to not have any. I am also posting another pic of my belly for a certain somebody and you know who you are :) and I'll post some more of my growing belly in August when I'm another month further! I have yet to post the ultrasound because I can't figure out how to get it on my computer so I'm going to have to play it and record it on the camera and hopefully that works. I'll try that later today. I hope you all enjoy the pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment