Friday, April 23, 2010


I have come to find out that I am allergic to something in my prenatal vitamins! I went to the doctor on April 22nd to get it checked out and left with the best surprise ever!!!! Dixie is a nurse midwife and she was the person I went to see. I am only 9 weeks along and normally you have to be 10 weeks along to hear the baby's heartbeat but Dixie wanted to try anyway. She is such a great Midwife and so fun to work with. She was able to find it and I was able to hear our baby's heartbeat!!! Its a very strong little heart! Crazy to think that our baby is about the size of a large kidney bean and has a little beating heart! The heartbeat was 184 beats per min. Very healthy and strong!!!! Keep in mind this picture is not actually our baby, I wanted to just show you what our baby might look like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment